Thursday, October 2, 2014

What truly matters

And the angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, “The Lord is with you, O mighty man of valor.”

And he said to him, “Please, Lord, how can I save Israel? Behold, my clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father’s house.” And the Lord said to him, “But I will be with you, and you shall strike the Midianites as one man.” (Judges 6:12, 15-16 ESV)


When it comes to doing what really matters in life it doesn't matter how strong we are. What matters is how strong God is. 

Let Him use you and give Him all the glory when victory comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
A Convo With God by Clarence Mitchell III is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at AConvoWithGod.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://AConvoWithGod.com/