Monday, May 20, 2013

He Never Gives Up

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalms 139:23, 24 NKJV)


Thank you God for searching our hearts and leading us in the way everlasting. We know that we are not perfect and we thank you that you have not called us to be perfect! You have just called us to follow you and believe in what you have done for us on the cross. We know that you search our hearts from that place of infinite love for us. 

Help us to trust in your love and open ourselves to you. Only you can transform us into the best people we can possibly be. Thank you and praise you for never giving up on us no matter what we do. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
A Convo With God by Clarence Mitchell III is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at AConvoWithGod.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://AConvoWithGod.com/