Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Third Strand

Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. 2 Timothy 1:7


Thank You God for taking the time every single day to be involved in every loving relationship that I have. Thank You for bringing the most amazing mate into my life and being the glue that holds us together. Please keep our eyes set upon You. I know that will only bring us closer together. Thank You for choosing the parents that You have chosen for me. They love me and pray for me daily and have sown all of their goodness into my life so that I can be the best that You want me to be. 


Thank you for giving me a community of faith and a place to grow closer to you. There I have learned that Your spiritual gifts are real and that they flow from Your love and intimacy with You. Thank You for my friends who have been with me through thick and thin. And I thank You for my A Convo With God family who minister to me daily and help me grow into the man that you have purposed me to be. 


The common denominator in all of these things is You God. Thank You for being that third strand strengthening my bonds of love. They will not be broken. 

In Jesus' name. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
A Convo With God by Clarence Mitchell III is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at AConvoWithGod.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://AConvoWithGod.com/