Sunday, May 26, 2013

Restore My Joy

Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit. (Psalms 51:12 NKJV)

Thank you God for being the fountain of my joy, the wellspring of my gladness, source of my peace. I pray that you bubble up and overflow in me so that your love is all that others see when they see me. I want to be better, love better and grow in your goodnessp. Sometimes it is hard for me to have joy. The weight of the world seems ever present upon me. But I know that this is not the truth because you have already saved all of us. 

Help me to only take up your yoke and not one of my own creation. Help me to rest in the fullness of your love and not try to earn it from you. Thank you so much for freely giving it even though I don't deserve it. The gift of your love has set me free. You have freed me to be all that you called me to be. Thank you. 

In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
A Convo With God by Clarence Mitchell III is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at AConvoWithGod.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://AConvoWithGod.com/