Saturday, April 20, 2013

Good Enough Ain't Enough

Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin. (Psalms 51:1, 2 NKJV)

I'm so thankful to have a God that forgives. Every single day He helps me to move ever closer to becoming the man He created me to be. In the moments that I fall short He dusts me off and lifts me up with His right hand.

Instead of judging us He forgives. Instead of condemning us He saves. Instead of giving us what we deserve He gives us His love, mercy and everlasting life.

The more I understand about my own weakness the more I desire to celebrate His strength and goodness.

Remember in the moments when you feel weak or not good enough that it is true! And that is ok! Because God is the one who comes along side us and helps us to reach the finish lines of life. His grace is sufficient for all our needs.

How great it is to have a God who loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
A Convo With God by Clarence Mitchell III is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at AConvoWithGod.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://AConvoWithGod.com/