Tuesday, February 26, 2013

We Are Already Reborn

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Gal 2:20

We don't have to keep dying to self. Our old self already died with Jesus on the cross! He did all of the work for us already. We must only receive His love and allow Him to lead our choices and finish the work of changing our hearts as He has already changed our spirits. Let go. relax. Rest in Him. At the next crossroad where you feel temptation calling you stop where you are and ask Jesus for help. He will deliver you to freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
A Convo With God by Clarence Mitchell III is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at AConvoWithGod.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://AConvoWithGod.com/