Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You Have a Purpose

We are here for a purpose.

Our lives have meaning that cannot be silenced or diminished by anyone on this earth. If you are not yet sure what that purpose is search your heart and talk to God about what He made you to do. He will answer you and that answer will bring you joy, even if at first it seems scary.

Trust Him and your life will never be the same.

Jeremiah 1:4-8 NKJV
Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations. Then said I: Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I  am  a youth. But the Lord said to me: Do not say, I  am  a youth, For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, For I  am  with you to deliver you, says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
A Convo With God by Clarence Mitchell III is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at AConvoWithGod.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://AConvoWithGod.com/